As parents ourselves,we understand that choosing the best educational child care for your child is one of the hardest decisions you have to make .quite simply,we believe that childrenâ€™s Network is the best preschool for what you want as a parent and what your child needs to grow and thrive.We believe that we are the best school in hospet.
The School of Life is a cultural enterprise offering good ideas for everyday life. where we offer a variety of programmes and services concerned with how to live wisely and well. We address such questions as why work is often unfulfilling, why relationships can be so challenging, why itâ€™s ever harder to stay calm and what one could do to try to change the world for the better.
Our Core Values
SET is a pioneer in quality education. With an in-house R&D division, which is constantly tuned into the newest of technologies and with the best team of academicians, SET is dedicated to constantly upgrading its unique & futuristic system of education, which is one of its kinds in the schooling fraternity.SET is a dynamic educational community…
- Dasara Holidays starts from 07/10/16.
- School reopens on 17/10/16.
- SA I results will be announced after Dasara holidays.
News & Events
- At Srikari, our children have learned faster and with a rekindled love of learning. My wife and I love the close attention paid to individual needs, strengths and areas of challenge. This school fosters a proactive approach to building life-long learners by promoting encouragement rather than criticism, lauding children for their gifts while respectfully guiding them through rough areas - until they succeed!~ Jambunath, Hospet
- The atmosphere at Srikari is one of creativity and growth. It is where caring teachers in small classes are able to teach each child with their individual learning style in mind. Srikari is not just a school; it is a foundation for a great future of learning. Thanks for our great school!~ Mohammed Aziz, Kamalapur
- Your school is wonderful and my son really enjoys going there and has made it a joy instead of a dread as it is for so many kids.~ Chandrashekar, Parent