As parents ourselves,we understand that choosing the best educational child care for your child is one of the hardest decisions you have to make .quite simply,we believe that childrenâ€™s Network is the best preschool for what you want as a parent and what your child needs to grow and thrive.We believe that we are the best school in hospet.
The School of Life is a cultural enterprise offering good ideas for everyday life. where we offer a variety of programmes and services concerned with how to live wisely and well. We address such questions as why work is often unfulfilling, why relationships can be so challenging, why itâ€™s ever harder to stay calm and what one could do to try to change the world for the better.
Our Core Values
SET is a pioneer in quality education. With an in-house R&D division, which is constantly tuned into the newest of technologies and with the best team of academicians, SET is dedicated to constantly upgrading its unique & futuristic system of education, which is one of its kinds in the schooling fraternity.SET is a dynamic educational community…
- Registration for the admission for next Academic year (2017-18) is open.
- Contact our branches.
- Srikari Public Schoool @Ananthasyanagudi, Hopset. ( Nursery to IX std)
- Srikari Orange Kids @ Chapradahalli,Hospet. ( Nursery , LKG and UKG)
- Srikari Champs @ Kamalapur. ( Nursery , LKG and UKG)
- Srikari Champs @ Hosalingapura, Koppal Tq. ( Nursery , LKG and UKG)
- To know more contact 9480196968.
News & Events
- Registration for Admission is open for the classes -Nursery to IX std (CBSE syllabus) in all our branches. For details contact 9480196968.
- Summer camp/classes will start from April 3rd 2017.
- The atmosphere at Srikari is one of creativity and growth. It is where caring teachers in small classes are able to teach each child with their individual learning style in mind. Srikari is not just a school; it is a foundation for a great future of learning. Thanks for our great school!~ Mohammed Aziz, Kamalapur
- Our son and daughter attended one and a half years in Srikari School. They got very good education, we moved afterwards due to my transfer. Besides the good teachers and study conditions Srikari has friendly, family-like atmosphere thanks to their staff and students. As our son explained "...I am so happy there and I enjoy every minute in the school. I never got teachers and friends as in Srikari. I Love this school alot..". So we are planning to get back to Hospet and get my children admit in Srikari in 2017. Alok, Parent~
- "We can tell you that we are very happy with the school, its employees and the education you provide to our son.We thank the team for the great service you provide, and the skills you teach our son. It is fantastic that he, after half a year, actually reads the books you provide. And it became obvious during our recent visit to Hotels, that this kid, who didn't know a single English word last summer, was in dialogue with the waiters, ordering his own food and telling them what he thought of it afterwards, a bit embarrassing as he also told them off if he didn't like it.When looking at the team of teachers you provide, I can tell you that we are very satisfied. I am, as a business leader, quite impressed on how little impact the impressive growth Srikari Public School has experienced over the last years, has had on the children. Good work." -Nizam , Parent~
- Your school is wonderful and my son really enjoys going there and has made it a joy instead of a dread as it is for so many kids.~ Chandrashekar, Parent
- Srikari Public School has definitely been an incentive for us to extend our stay in Hospet. The high standards maintained, coupled with the individual attention afforded to students are remarkable. Apart from the academic advancement, students enrolled at Srikari have the advantage of interacting with various cultures which can only aid in their social development in a very positive manner. It is very important that our children receive their education from internationally accredited institutions to facilitate smooth transfer to other schools. Our first son, has been one of the pioneering students, and because of our comfort with his development, our second son, will join Srikari in the next academic year. -Mamatha,Parent~
- At Srikari, our children have learned faster and with a rekindled love of learning. My wife and I love the close attention paid to individual needs, strengths and areas of challenge. This school fosters a proactive approach to building life-long learners by promoting encouragement rather than criticism, lauding children for their gifts while respectfully guiding them through rough areas - until they succeed!~ Jambunath, Hospet